Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday

Okay then...let's see if I can summarize Monday and today :) yesterday was a busy day. The piano tuner/fixer guy came and fixed the piano's squeaky pedal, and tuned the piano. Then it was time to do lunch, and we had burritos. I chatted with some friends of mine (one of whom showered while I was IMing him. He was mysteriously gone for a couple minutes, and then got back on saying he hoped it wasn't rude that he hadn't been responding for a couple minutes, as he had been in the shower. I thought it was hilarious, and he said that I would be complaining to my mom, saying, "Mom...this guy I'm chatting with isn't responding..." But I said that my mom was in Florida and thus not able to lend an ear to my complaining. So I'm complaining here, which I so totally can do because he doesn't read my blog :D )

So after I got done talking to my friends, I did random cleaning up things, and then supper, and then got the kids ready to go to Awana. So we did that, and then home and to bed (not quite *just* like that...but the latter happened eventually!)

Today... I got some math done! I was glad about that. The kids have had three + meals today and are currently in bed. We had some issues concerning supper - eating the chicken was required before watching the movie, but Josh did not want to eat the chicken. After about a half an hour, he ate. Speaking of the chicken, our crockpot seriously is stupid. That chicken was in there for 4 hours on high and would not get done. I put it on top of the stove and I hope it got done. Isn't it normally supposed to take 2 hours? :P

Anyhow...we'll see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soundslike your'e surviving! Good for you. I don't know what I would say if someone took a shower while I was talking to them. I know people who have brushed their teeth, eaten, etc, but not that!

Glad to hear about the piano, too:)And it seemslike you're doing fine with the little ones. As far as the chicken . . . yeah, that seems like a very, very long time to have to cook it.

Have a great day, and hope you post again soon!

Erika said...

Yep, we're surviving! :) Elizabeth says she does unusual things while talking to you on the phone...maybe I should clarify that the person I was talking to was IMing me, not on the phone. Hope you have a great day too (in Londom, no less...)!