Sunday, January 24, 2010

*tries really hard to think of title* *fails miserably*

So, they left Saturday, which, since today is Sunday, I guess that means that Saturday was yesterday. Their flights went well and they landed around 2321. Before they left, I took this picture of Joanna and Katrina. They are inside Joanna's duffel bag...

Then they had to pose for a picture before leaving...


Josh and Katrina had been told for the previous two days that "after Mommy leaves, you can watch a movie!!" So they were excited and watched one forthwith.

Today has been busy. Church was this morning. I'm very thankful for nursery ladies :) This afternoon...well, actually, I can't remember what we did this afternoon. Oh, that's right! The electricity went out for about an hour. I did some transplanting of plants. Then Josh said that we should make ice cream. I was like, why not! So we made homemade vanilla/peach/yogurt ice cream. It was really good.

Anyhow, I'm sitting here and my eyes are telling me that they hate me and want to go to bed, so I think I shall take their advice! Something tells me it'll be a long day tomorrow!

No comments: