Monday, November 3, 2008

I probably shouldn't be blogging...

...because I'm tired. But, that hasn't stopped me in the past, so why should I let it bother me now? I thought I should post and inform everybody that tomorrow is Election Day. And if you don't vote, I'm going to be verrrryyy angry with you. I am personally supporting the McCain/Palin ticket. Why? McCain and Palin seem to be the most Christian. Palin supports ideas that I also as a Christian support, and whereas I do not see McCain as religious as I would like him to be (think Mike Huckabee!!), I believe he is more religious than Obama. I do believe he has more experience, and as a veteran himself, I feel that he will be able to handle the state that our veterans department is in.

Anyhow, tomorrow will tell us which one gets in: "that one" who has the audacity to hope that the American people will vote for the ideas of 'change' and 'charisma' and those little hints we see of a socialistic mindset, or will it be the other one who gives us something solid to vote for, but we don't even see his foundation, because we think it blends in.

In summary, pease go vote. If you have done your homework and still support Obama, vote, because you still have that right. If you vote for McCain, that's awesome. But whatever you do, please vote.

No comments: