Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hi

This is just me saying hi, I live, and I have 2 posts in drafts and I AM going to publish them eventually, but not for a couple days. I've been working...Spanish class started on Monday, but the first week doesn't have a lot of assignments. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to the New York Wing conference (for CAP). Should be interesting, to say the least :) This post is awfully short...maybe...if I put in more ellipses...it will look longer... Or not. Okay, see you all later!

4 comments:

Gryphon said...

WING CONFERENCE!!!!
WING CONFERENCE!!!!
WING CONFER......Oh it is for CAP?
(no Buffalo wings?)
*deep sigh*
Oh well...I just think that a Buffalo wing conference would be really cool too.

But anyway,try to keep your sanity in Spanish class.wi?

Erika said...

I don't even really know how to eat chicken wings. But I am having pizza there :)

Must go pack...

Gryphon said...

"How to Eat A Chicken Wing"
by Gryphon Blogger

(1):dial the phone to order Chicken wings.
(2):Wait with baited breath until the time comes to pick them up.
(3):pick them up
(4):pull open the box and slowly luxuriate in the aroma of Buffalo made Hot Chicken wings,the greatest man-made wonder of this planet.
(5):after savoring the smell,pick up one of the sacred wings.
(6):bring to your mouth.
(7):genuflect
(8):Sink your teeth into the crisp outer skin taking note of the unique texture.
(9):rip the cooked meat from around the bone as you first begin to realize that you have not just begun to eat a chicken wing,but you have taken your first step into a larger world of food and wondrous meats.
(10)after you finish meticulously removing the succulent,tender,
tangy meat from the bone toss the bone away,and enter the viscous fray of everyone trying to get another one.

(p.s:ONLY N.Y wings will do!)
(p.s.s:can you tell I am in a pessimistic mood?)

Erika said...

...so you start with the skin first, eh? I can see that there's a technique here that will take time to develop. But, uh, thank you for giving me step-by-step instructions. I'm sure they'll be most helpful.