Monday, March 29, 2010

Ethan and Ashley's Wedding, and Signature Sound

Last Saturday our family attended the wedding and reception for Ethan and Ashely, a sweet couple that we've known for many years. The wedding was really nice, and...blue! Yes, the favorite color for both of them is blue, and there were blue lights and decorations.

There was low lighting, which presented some problems for taking pictures! This is the bridal party.

And again...it's a clearer picture.

The bridesmaids were so pretty! Rachel, Jordan, and Shiloh made their dresses.
After the ceremony, everyone filed outside. (Below are Reuben, Elizabeth, and their dad.)

We all waited outside for the couple so we could throw birdseed at them.

You can really see the birdseed against Mr. Crook's suit.
Then we waited at the reception hall. These next three pics are the reception hall.


We had these cool, blue, glow-in-the-dark bracelets so we wouldn't get lost :)
As we waited, we decided to go outside and take pictures of us girls.


This is the cake.

But that wasn't the end of the day! We left the reception at shortly before 6:00 because Ernie Haase and Signature Sound was coming to town!

The pics are a little blurry too...but I think you can get the basic idea. I am hoping to regain my hearing by fall, however.






There were a lot of people.And then!! We got a picture of our family with Ernie Haase himself :)
Okay, this is too funny not to put in. After we put this picture on facebook, our friend James wrote out what he thought we were each thinking. So without his permission (please?), I shall put it here for everyone to enjoy and go into hysterics over :)

"Dad: "Hahaha! And here I thought Ernie Haase worked for Haagan-Daas! What a crack-up!"

Mom: "I have SO much stuff to do when I get home. Enough already."

Jessica: "This is so great! This is SO GREAT!!!! THIS IS LIKE GREAT! LIKE GREEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTT! Can I touch him? It's really him? ITS REALLY ERNIE HAASE!!!!!!"

Erika: "Let me model appropriately..."

Annetta: "Oh, such good times with dad! Oh, and Ernie Haase made it....that's nice."

Lydia: "My knees are locked...I'm gonna....topple over......but wait--don't forget to smile!"

Hosanna: "This is pretty cool. Ernie almost looks as good as me."

Joanna: "Oh, there's a camera--here, I'll smile."

Katrina: "Zzzzzzzz"

Josh: "I wonder if anyone notices it's past my bedtime?"

And of course, Jessica had one more thought....

"I can't wait to post this on FB! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be SO COOL!!!! I'm not even going to use Ernie's last name...we'll be on a first name basis, like Bart and Ernie in Sesame Street!""

The End :)

1 comment:

A. Kay Daniel said...

BART and Ernie??? ;)

Great posting! Loved the pics. :)