Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day Seven

Well, today. We got to church on time. Ahead of time. Grandpa Bob came over this afternoon for a while, and we had cookies and ice cream. Then we went to church again for the Pastor Appreciation Dinner. It was lasangna, salad, applesauce (made by Mr. Frudd, I kid you not), and ice cream. Ths has got to be the shortest blog post ever. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm really tired?

So this is technically the last in my week-long series. I shall probably post fairly often until Jessica gets home so she can keep up with what's going on.

And I just yawned for the 1,428 time this evening, so I am going to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Erika, she's tired. :) No, I don't think it's the shortest blog post ever. I've done a couple that were a little bit shorter (believe it or not).
Funny post,just because you were tired. :)

~Madison

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it's going well! <---shortest comment ever! :)