Saturday, April 28, 2012

:D

"Erika,

Thanks again for taking the time to come out to camp and interview.  We wanted to let you know that we'd love to have you join us as a counselor this summer, and be a part of the Bethany Camp team!  We'll be sending out contracts and other paperwork in the next couple of weeks, but we wanted to let you know that we'd like to offer you a spot."

YAY! I am very surprised and very happy...just waiting for PHC now :) Ahh...gonna be an awesome and crazy and insane summer. 

9 comments:

THE HUNTER said...

Congrats :) They must not see you as the shady type. Either that or Mrs. Bond made some threats. :D

CrazyCraftsman said...

"Like" haha good for you! what a great opportunity.

Nadea said...

Yes! I think you'll enjoy it :) Way to go! [see you soon] :D

PineappleMama said...

yay! I knew you'd be fine :))

Anonymous said...

Awesome Erika!!! I'm so happy for you:)

The Thimble said...

" The will of God never lead you were the grace of God cannot keep you."

SO happy for you, but I will REALLY miss you this summer!
As for PHC, I MIGHT JUST DIE if they accepted you, but that is selfish, you will do GREAT and they have NO reason in the WORLD not to except you.
"Faith makes things possible, not easy."
(hahah, sorry this is sounding like a sermon...I guess I'm in a bit of a seriouse mood these days.)

Erika said...

Thanks, guys! :)

Thimble...I know! I'll miss everyone sooo much too!

Elizabeth said...

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!! Way to go :) I knew you would get the job!! Now you just have to remember how to use your stern voice on little kids, and you'll do just fine :) Lol <3

Gryphon said...

Excellent! Never had a doubt about it.

P.S: Will it be an Awesome>Crazy summer, or a Crazy>Awesome summer? :)