Monday, June 13, 2011

It's summer!!

Yep, summer is upon us. Which is why I'm sitting here with a jacket on... Well, it was pretty toasty here for a few days (90s), so jacket weather is okay. The Florida relatives are here for their annual visit. We have plans for a picnic here at our house tomorrow evening, and then they head back to FL. It's been good seeing them and doing stuff with them. We all went out to eat at the restaurant where Jessica works as a server. She was our server, which was fun (...yeah, she also got quite the tip :P ), but it was a little funny not having her sit with us to eat.

Anyhow, the main reason for this post is to give any interested readers an update on life (I'm still alive; no deaths, births, or other catastrophic or super exciting events have occurred). Also, a word of advice. None of you procrastinate, right? If you do...don't :P Me? I have a 4 page paper, 2 Spanish quizzes, and 3 discussion board posts to do by Sunday. Soo...time to find some music to keep me awake and motivated, and get this done!

Hmm, let me see if I can find any pictures to stick in here. By the way, don't miss the post I just published. I know I'm sorta posting on top of each other, but the other post is more interesting. Oh, this is a nice picture. Okay...time to study up on Argentina!

2 comments:

Gryphon said...

It's Winter!
(or I would like it to be.:)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love that picture!! Too bad some of the bark got ripped off . . .